GayHawaiiWedding.com presents Weddings on Wailea Beach Fronting the The Grand Wailea, Four Seasons, Andaz, Wailea Marriott Hotels and Kihei.
GayHawaiiWedding.com HawaiiWedding.com and the GRAND SALON at the WORLD FAMOUS Waldorf Astoria Grand Wailea- Wailea, Maui, now offer our discerning clientele the opportunity to have their dream wedding just steps away from the Grand Salon at the Grand Wailea’s world renown salon on the beautiful Wailea beach fronting this magnificent 5 star hotel. Please note: You do not have to be a guest of this hotel to procure this Maui wedding package.This package includes services for one bride. Ask about adding services for a 2nd person:
• Bridal Hair Design • Bridal Make-up * (Men replace this with a massage for two)
• Manicure • Pedicure • Dressing Area*
• Ceremony on Wailea Beach fronting the Four Seasons
• Wedding Minister/Officiant
• Beach right of way permit for couple*
*If there are more than 17 people attending (including yourselves), a large beach permit will be required at a cost of $150.00 total.
• Submission of documents to State
• Coordination of State Licensing Appointment
• Keepsake Wedding Certificate • 2 Wedding Lei
• Professional Photographer
- 40 High Resolution images provided via digital download. Photography is at ceremony location up to 1.5 hours.
- Minor photo touch-up included free.
• Complimentary valet parking
- Note, if both brides want the salon services there is an additional fee
Total Deluxe Wedding Package Fee:
$2100 + 4% Tax**
A truly gorgeous setting for your wedding
Click here to see see photos of Wailea beach.Your wedding day begins with the pampering at the Grand Wailea Spa Salon. The salon staff will assist the Bride to change into her bridal attire following the salon services. Then, walk a few steps to the world famous beach and get married!
MAUI WEDDINGS ON WAILEA BEACH
Following your ceremony and photography walk up to one of 2 fantastic restaurants at the Grand Wailea or 3 restaurants at the Four Seasons for either an intimate dinner for two or a fully catered affair for large parties. What could be more beautiful or stress free for your big day?
You also have the option of a private reception on the ocean view lawn with a custom tailored menu. Click here to view full details and contact us to reserve:
DINING/RECEPTIONS AT THE GRAND WAILEA:
Exotic and romantic, this ocean side restaurant offers amazing sunset views. Named after Hawaii’s state fish, the Polynesian thatch roof restaurant seems to float on a million-gallon saltwater lagoon filled with tropical fish. Select your own lobster from the lagoon or savor delicious Island fish and meat entrees with Polynesian or Hawaiian influences.
To make a reservation see: http://www.wailearesortdining.com/restaurants/humuhumu/